- Accelerates CCSS adoption through high-quality content and software
- Helps improve student achievement on Standardized Tests (Grades 3-8)
- Flexible eLearning platform for teachers to create lessons, assessments and monitor student’s online work
- Extends students learning experience beyond school hours
- Individualized instruction using 21st Century tools
Lumos California School Product Catalog
- Science Programs
- Social Studies Programs
- Technology Guides
- Entertaining Games
- Resourceful Activities and Books
Lumos StepUp™ – Online Study Program
The Lumos StepUp™ helps reinforce the classroom learning experience for children in grades 3-8 through the innovative use of technology and individualized instruction. It helps identify students’ strengths and weaknesses. Students can get immediate feedback after their practice sessions. Parents and teachers can collaboratively review students’ work to gain insights into their progress and to help them improve in their challenging areas. The process creates a collaborative learning platform for students, parents and teachers that is available all through the year.
Take a look at the Lumos Learning Online Math and Language Arts & Literacy in our store.
*We offer special discounts for Multiple Grade and Year subscriptions.
Lumos tedBook™: PARCC Edition
- 3 Practice Tests similar to the PARCC format
- Updated as per PARCC Guidelines
- Adheres to the new Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Answer keys correlated to the standards
- Includes FREE access to online workbooks with hundreds of practice questions
- Available for Grade 3 – 8
Lumos Quill – Author -> Collaborate -> Approve -> Print -> Administer
- Helps creation of custom assessments efficiently
- Allows collaboration among test authors and supervisors
- Print Services: High-quality and cost effective printing
- Online Tests: Flexibility to administer tests online
- Content Framework: Access to Lumos question bank
- Helps educators create professional assessments quickly
- Access to high-quality content
- Supports both print and online deployment
Basic Mathematics and Algebra
This workshop is a collection of interactive, math video lessons delivered in the e-learning format. Explore these Instructional Math Videos in our store.
- About 736 minutes of video instruction!
- 10 key learning modules (see the table of contents)
- Printable notes
- Practice questions
- Recommended for children in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade.