1.What is summer?
2. Is it fresh
cut green grass that tickles your toes?
3. Is it hours in the pool that wrinkles your hands?
4. Is it the sound
of crickets that sing you a lullaby?
5. Could it be trips to the beach where the foamy sea grabs at your feet?
6. Maybe it is hiking trips where you reach the top of the tallest mountain and feel the
wind play with your hair?
7. Is it the song from your little brother that cries, “Are we there yet,” from the back seat on long road trips?
8. Is it the BOOM of fireworks on the fourth of July?
9. Could summer be picking blue berries or shelling peas?
10. Is summer, camping trips under the starry sky, or just a weekend at your grandma’s house?
11. Is it running through
the water sprinkler or jumping off of the diving board
12. Is summer riding your bike all day, or just sleeping all day?
13. Well, yes, but summer is that and more.
14. It is cookouts, apple pies, lemonade, snow cones, roller coasters, camp-outs, fishing, long days, and the smell of sunscreen all through
15. Summer is a time where your imagination
comes to life.
16. Summer is magical!