Get Full Access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 5 Mathematics
Currently, you have limited access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 5 Mathematics. The Full Program includes,
Buy Practice ResourcesOnline Program
Extended Constructed Response 2
Here are some reminders for when you are completing this Extended Constructed Response Task:
- Carefully read each part of the task before writing your response on a sheet of paper.
- Be sure to complete all parts of the task.
- Clearly explain your answer and show all your work.
- Your explanation can include words, tables, diagrams, or pictures.
- You may use a calculator and a ruler for this task.
Use the information below to help you respond to the exercises that follow.
Four 5-pound bags of flour and two 5-pound bags of sugar are being poured into 8 identical containers. The same amount of flour and sugar needs to be poured into each of the containers.
- How many pounds of flour should be poured into each container? Show all work and check the result.
- How many pounds of sugar should be poured into each container? Show all work and check the result.
- About how many pounds of flour and sugar combined will be in each container? Explain.
Videos Related to 5.NF.B.3more..
Pins Related to 5.NF.B.3 more..
Apps Related to 5.NF.B.3more..
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews