on State Assessments
120,000+ Students 11,000+ Teachers 7,000+ Schools
Homework & Assessment Help for Young Library Patrons
The Lumos StepUp™ Library Program creates a collaborative learning platform for students, parents, and teachers that is available all year. Developed by expert teachers to help students succeed on new age state standardized assessments
With Lumos StepUp™ Library Program, libraries will be able to provide patrons with year round academic support while strengthening the relationship with the community at the same time.
Schedule a Live Demo
Ideal Program to Extend Classroom Learning For Students
- Reinforce classroom learning for students in Grades 3-8 through innovative use of technology and individualized instruction.
- Ideal youth services resource designed for elementary and middle school students
- Aligned to State Learning Standards
- 365 days of convenient access from a library or home computer.
- Access to educational search engine with hundreds of learning resources
- Monthly usage reports to help measure return on investment.
- Collaborative platform for parents, teachers, and students.
- Easy Annual Subscription.
What Librarians Say
We were thrilled to find an online service that our patrons could use to prepare for the PARCC tests. We couldn’t possibly buy enough test prep books to serve everyone. This is available to all my patrons all the time, in the library or at home. It’s a terrific resource.
Cheryl McBride, Director North Brunswick Library, NJLA’s Librarian of the Year 2014-2015
TMy recent experience with Lumos Learning was exceptional! I first reached out to inquire about online assessment-like problems and received samples and demos for teachers the same day. Most importantly, Lumos Learning was able to work with us to meet our tight budget. It was refreshing to deal with a company that was incredibly efficient, competent, and willing to work with us to meet our bottom line. Thank you!
Kevin Moore, Principal at Chester M. Stephens Elementary School (NJ)
We also liked the program as it has the online component. Because there was a large demand, having workbooks only wouldn’t work. Students would have to wait in line for the books, as we wouldn’t have been able to order enough workbooks for everyone asking. So, the online source is great. Students can use it where and when they want.
Dr. Marna Elliot, Bridgewater Library Director
Trusted By Thousands of Educators