Printed and Online Learning Programs
Volume Discounts Available!
Lumos tedBook® – Printed Resource
- Blended Assessment Rehearsal and Skills Practice
- Answer Keys With Detailed Explanations
- Includes Access To Online Workbooks With Hundreds of CCSS Aligned Questions
Lumos StepUp™ – Online Resource
PARCC Online Practice
SBAC Online Practice
MS Assessment Program Practice
OST Online Practice
LEAP Online Practice
ACT Aspire Online Practice
TNReady Online Practice
ISTEP+ Online Practice
MO Assessment Program Practice
GMAS Online Practice
FSA Online Practice
- Practice tests that mirror assessments
- Technology-Enhanced Questions
- Student Reports, Assign Practice, Apps, Books & Much More
Common Core aligned collaborative learning platform for Educators to improve student learning and performance. Multi-format Math and English Language Arts Study Programs for Grades 3 to 8. Resources for both PARCC and Smarter Balanced Assessments Practice.
What Our Customers Say
“I know my teachers are overwhelmed with the sheer magnitude of what the new assessments entail. Having a test prep resource that actually looks like the items included on the test could make or break school performance data. I am excited to use the materials with our struggling students to better prepare them for the test.”
Natalie B. McGrath, School Performance/AYP Reading Coach @ Magothy River Middle School, MD
- Master Technology-Enhanced Questions
- Self-paced and realistic Assessment Practice
- Answer Keys with detailed explanations
- Performance Summaries with advanced reporting
- Access to Apps, Books, Khan academy videos & much more
- Monitor student learning and progress
- Assign Lessons, review and generate student performance reports
- Recommend relevant Apps, Books, Videos etc to Students
- Access to Educational Blogs by expert teachers
- Common Collaborative Platform for classroom and school-wide announcements
- Connect and Share important announcements with students and parents
Lumos Study Program is used by the leading schools and libraries to improve student achievement.
What makes Lumos Learning effective?
The Lumos Learning program was developed by expert teachers to help Elementary & Middle School students succeed in classrooms and on Standardized Tests like PARCC and Smarter Balanced. It includes hundreds of practice questions, practice tests, video instruction and expert advice in Math and English Language Arts.
We offer books and eLearning programs that adhere to the new Common Core State Standards as well as some state curriculum standards. Since most school districts are working through their transition plan from their current curriculum to the CCSS, our flexible solution can be easily incorporated into your transition strategy.
The online course provides immediate feedback. This helps students immediately recognize mistakes, while the material is still fresh in their minds. Colorful and engaging materials and activities appeal to young learners.
The learning and teaching preferences vary significantly from one student to another and one school to another. We have built a learning platform that gives you the flexibility to leverage 21st Century tools and delivery individualized instruction that fits your organizational needs.
Each student’s work is carefully tracked throughout the entire program. Easy-to-use reports help educators identify weak areas and tailor personalized learning plans for each child. Teachers can work with students and parents to create a plan that best fits each student’s needs. Teachers can also create custom assessments quickly using the Test Designer tool and our content framework.
Students practice when it is convenient for them. All they need is a computer with internet access. Students can use the program for a full year, including the summer.
Lumos Learning allows students to prepare at a pace that is right for the individual student. This self-paced approach, combined with instant feedback creates success and leads to greater confidence.
We have competitive and flexible pricing. Organizations can purchase packages based on the needs of their student community.