Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
About the Author:
Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm collected and published Germanic and European folk and fairy tales during the early to mid 19th century. Some of the world’s most classic and beloved stories have been published by them, including “Rumplestiltskin,” “Snow White,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “Rapunzel,” “Cinderella,” “Hansel and Gretel,” and many more.
Ken Mondschein is a college professor, scholar, fencing master, jouster, and author with expertise in subjects ranging from medieval history to contemporary politics. He was a Fulbright scholar to France, received his PhD in history from Fordham University and is certified as a master of historical fencing by the US Fencing Coaches' Association. His work includes history, fencing, introductions to works of classic literature, and other projects.
About the book- They are the stories we've known since we were children. Rapunzel. Hansel and Gretel. Cinderella. Sleeping Beauty. But the works originally collected by the Brothers Grimm in the early 1800s are not necessarily the versions we heard before bedtime. They're darker and often don't end very happily--but they're often far more interesting.
Make Distance Learning Related Information Available to Your School Community
- A comprehensive knowledge base on distance learning & online teaching
- Provides instant and autonomous answers to all the frequently asked questions
- You can add questions and answers specific to your school or organization
- Compatible and usable in computers, smart phones, & smart speakers
- Easy integration allows you to go-live in minutes
- Flexible search with responses in both audio and text format
Sign Up to Receive the Embed Code for Your Website
- Give instant answers to your website visitors on Distance Learning
- Curated by experienced teachers & educational leaders
- Easy and quick integration with your site (2 minutes!)
- 100+ questions and growing