Everything You Need to Support Your Virtual Classroom
Engaging Resources with a Technology Platform to Keep Your Students Learning from Home
Happily Used By
School systems across the nation are facing unprecedented closures in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. To help educators continue teaching at this time, Lumos Learning is offering a complete distance and digital learning platform. It is free until the end of this academic year (June 30, 2020).
Here's what Ms. Antoinette, a teacher, said about the StepUp Program
"Excellent! My students and I Love doing this online. The feedback, SmartBoard activity, the progress and diagnostics are AMAZING!"
Antoinette M., Teacher
A Comprehensive and Robust Solution to Support Your Virtual Classroom
- Collaborative LMS Separate dashboard for teachers, students, admins and parents with different appropriate roles based feature and functionalities.
- Targeted Remedial Practice Lumos StepUp is capable of assigning a personalized study plan for each student based on their performance in the practice test.
- Online Video Classes The educators can teach online and students can safely participate remotely using a personal home computer or a tablet.
- Tailored Comprehensive Learning Content Along with the ability to learn at your speed, learning modules are customized to meet your unique needs. Includes access to thousands of practice questions that correspond to a specific skill and learning standard.
- Guided Practice Powered by AI & ML Lumos Assistant uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to provide engaging and empathetic self-directed learning support to students.
- Interactive Quizzes Lumos SmartBoard allows the teachers to run interactive online quizzes, and the entire class can participate by logging in to their Student Portal.
- Custom Lessons Teachers can create practice assignments with the help of learning resources available on Lumos EdSearch. Hundreds of standards-aligned videos, worksheets & other resources are available.
- Anytime and Anywhere Access The program is accessible from your PC, smartphone, or tablet. If you happen to run into any problem or need assistance, we are here to help you 24/7.