PARCC Online Practice Program – FREE Webinar
Between understanding the nuances of PARCC’s new testing requirements, and planning for this historic assessment transition, campuses can easily become overwhelmed when helping students prepare for success. Lumos Learning has taken the guesswork out of your preparation. Using teacher created assessments that are completely aligned to both CCSS and the new testing guidelines, students can prepare for both the PARCC Performance Based Assessment (PBA) and the End of Year Assessment (EOY).
Join Lumos Learning’s Curriculum Director, Marisa Adams in a webinar to explore the Lumos Learning PARCC Practice online program.
In this webinar you will
- Gain an understanding of how Lumos Learning is aligned to the new PARCC testing standards
- Become acquainted with the PARCC test preparation program
- Experience a short demonstration of the Teacher and Student portals of StepUp
- TWO Performance Based Assessments (PBA)
- TWO End-Of-Year (EOY) Assessments
- Includes SEVEN PARCC Question Types
- Adheres to the Common Core Standards
- Teacher Portal: Review online work of your students
- Student Portal: Personalized self-paced learning and Real time progress reports