(1) Mary walked slowly around the square, her eyes fixed on the ground. (2) She knew she had dropped it but she didn't know where. (3) The green and purple bracelet from Grandma. (4) Where could it be. (5) Big sad tears welled up in her eyes. (6) The day was cloudy and grey.
(7) She felt like she had walked forever. (8) She still did not see the bracelet. (9) Grandma always said, "Retrace your steps."(10) So that is what she was doing, but it wasn't working. (11) Not at all.
(12) She was about to quit and go home. (13) A woman stopped her. She said, "Do you need help?"
(14) Mary dried her tears. (15) She described the bracelet to the woman. (16) She explained that the green and purple bracelet was made in France. (17) Her grandmother had brought it home from a trip to Europe. (18) Her grandmother would go to France tomorrow.
(19) The woman opened her hand and showed Mary her bracelet. (20) "I found this by the fountain (21) When I saw you looking for something, I thought this might be yours."
Which sentence is missing proper end punctuation?