Get Full Access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 6 Mathematics
Currently, you have limited access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 6 Mathematics. The Full Program includes,
Buy Practice ResourcesOnline Program
Extended Constructed Response A
Here are some reminders for when you are completing this Extended Constructed Response Task:
- Carefully read each part of the task before writing your response on a sheet of paper.
- Be sure to complete all parts of the task.
- Clearly explain your answer and show all your work.
- Your explanation can include words, tables, diagrams, or pictures.
- You may use a calculator and a ruler for this task.
The Note-Worthy Music Shop sells CD’s in its store locations for $13.00 each. They are trying to attract online buyers by offering deals through their website. CD’s purchased online cost $10.00 each. For online purchases, there is a one-time processing fee of $2.50, and a shipping fee of $1.50 per order.
Use the above information to complete the following:
The cost to buy n CD’s in the store could be found using:
C = $13.00(n)
Write an equation that could be used to find the cost of n CD’s purchased online.
If a customer wanted to buy 8 CD’s, which method would be a better choice? Explain your answer using information from the problem.
Videos Related to 6.EE.B.7more..
Pins Related to 6.EE.B.7 more..
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews