Get Full Access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 5 Mathematics
Currently, you have limited access to Lumos StepUp - Grade 5 Mathematics. The Full Program includes,
Buy Practice ResourcesOnline Program
Extended Constructed Response 3
Here are some reminders for when you are completing this Extended Constructed Response Task:
- Carefully read each part of the task before writing your response on a sheet of paper.
- Be sure to complete all parts of the task.
- Clearly explain your answer and show all your work.
- Your explanation can include words, tables, diagrams, or pictures.
- You may use a calculator and a ruler for this task.
Use the information below to respond to the following exercises.
A hose is being used to fill a large 250 liter cylindrical vat with water. The water is flowing from the hose at a steady rate. The chart below shows how many liters of water are in the vat after every 2 minutes, for the first 10 minutes.
- Write the values shown in the chart as ordered pairs.
- Use the ordered pairs to plot points on the grid. Connect the points on the grid with line segments.
- From the graph, determine how much water was in the vat after 7 minutes. Explain.
- Considering the context of the situation, if the graph were to continue, at what point would the line no longer follow the same upward trend? Explain.
Ordered pairs: ______ ______ ______ ______ ______
Videos Related to 5.G.A.2more..
Pins Related to 5.G.A.2 more..
Apps Related to 5.G.A.2more..
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews