Get Full Access to Grade 2 English Language and Arts
Currently, you have limited access to Grade 2 English Language and Arts. The Full Program includes,
Buy Practice ResourcesOnline Program
Your teacher has given your class a list of rules to follow for taking part in class discussion.
Read the rules and answer the questions.
1. Before you talk, think about what you want to say.
2. When others talk, be quiet and listen to them.
3. Take turns talking by raising your “talking hand”.
4. Talk for only 3 minutes. When the timer goes off, stop.
5. After a classmate talks, raise your “talking hand” to give positive comments.
6. Be supportive of others. No ugly faces or noises or words.
7. Keep your eyes on the speaker. Use the “pay attention behavior” clear desktop, sitting in your desk and hands folded on the desk.
8. Being an active classmate is required by all.
Betsy is speaking during a class discussion on plants. Which of the following sentences would be the BEST comment to make after she has spoken? Highlight the BEST comment.
- You don’t know anything about plants.
- I like what you said about how to take care of plants.
- What are you talking about?
- I already know how to take care of plants.
Apps Related to SL.2.1.Amore..
0 Ratings & 0 Reviews