Distance Learning Information Kit
A free knowledge repository curated from reliable sources by educational leaders to help teachers and community members discover accurate information in one place. It allows users to ask questions related to digital learning and get instant answers.
Ask a Question on Distance Learning
What is it?
Lumos' Distance Learning Information Kit is a free information tool that schools and other organizations can easily add to their website to make accurate information available to educators and community members within minutes. This database of questions will be updated frequently to provide the latest information.
Prof. Rogoff and a team of volunteer school leaders from across the country are curating content in this database. If you ask a question that does not have an answer, you can use the request answer button to send a request to the editorial team.
Make Distance Learning Related Information Available to Your School Community
- A comprehensive knowledge base on distance learning & online teaching
- Provides instant and autonomous answers to all the frequently asked questions
- You can add questions and answers specific to your school or organization
- Compatible and usable in computers, smart phones, & smart speakers
- Easy integration allows you to go-live in minutes
- Flexible search with responses in both audio and text format
Sign Up to Receive the Embed Code for Your Website
- Give instant answers to your website visitors on Distance Learning
- Curated by experienced teachers & educational leaders
- Easy and quick integration with your site (2 minutes!)
- 100+ questions and growing