FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 27, 2020
Press Release: Free Chrome extension for vocabulary practice – Lumos WordUp
Launch of Lumos WordUp
A free Google Chrome extension for vocabulary practice by grade and reading level
Piscataway, NJ: Lumos Learning is delighted to announce the release of the new Lumos WordUp which is designed to help students build vocabulary based on their grade and reading level. This free Google Chrome extension is built by our expert teachers to help students in grades 3-8 master the vocabulary skills that are foundational to success on the state assessments.
- Easily learn new words in Chrome browser every time you open a new tab page
- Get word definition along with domain and pronunciation
- Word recommendation tailored to match your grade level and reading level
- Word lists for all grade levels
- Partial and full-length vocabulary quizzes
Lumos WordUp Screenshots:
About Lumos Learning:
Lumos Learning is a division of Lumos Information Services, a publisher of innovative tools that enhance classroom learning for children in K-12. It has developed learning platforms that combine online and print media to complement classroom learning. Using the Lumos Study Programs, parents and educators can reinforce the classroom learning experience for children and help them succeed in the classrooms and standardized tests. It was founded in 2007 and based in Piscataway, NJ.