Dr. Andy Jacks is an elementary school principal, national speaker, and fellow leading the NAESP Center for Innovative Leadership. For a decade, Andy and his team have led a transformation at Ashland Elementary to improve culture, student performance, and school discipline. They have sky-rocketed student achievement becoming one of the top-performers in the state all while implementing innovative student-led programs. Andy and Ashland Elementary have received many awards, recognition and a visit from the U.S. Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.
Andy is a Fellow leading the NAESP Center for Innovative Leadership. Andy and Hamish Brewer lead this national initiative to highlight and empower school leaders across the country through their video podcast series and live sessions. Andy also serves on the Board of Directors for the Autism Society of Northern Virginia improving the lives of thousands of families in the region affected by autism through community-building, advocacy, and education.
- Discipline For Improvement
- Are You Innovative? Inside Secrets To Effective School Leadership
- High Yield Strategies For 100% Engagement
- VAESP School Bell Award
- VAESP Virginia Principal of the Year Award
- NAESP Nationally Distinguished Principal Award
- VDOE Excellence & Distinguished Achievement Awards
- VDOE Distinguished Purple Star School Award