Jimmy Casas served twenty-two years as a school leader, including fourteen years as Principal at Bettendorf High School. Under his leadership, Bettendorf was named one of the Best High Schools in the country three times by Newsweek and US News & World Report. Jimmy was named the 2012 Iowa Secondary Principal of the Year and was selected as one of three finalists for NASSP 2013 National Secondary Principal of the Year. In 2014, Jimmy was invited to the White House to speak on the Future Ready Schools pledge. Jimmy is also the author of four books.
Jimmy currently serves as an adjunct professor for Drake University, teaching courses in educational leadership. Finally, he is the owner and CEO of J Casas & Associates, an educational leadership company aimed at organizing and providing world class professional learning services for educators across the country.
- Live Your Excellence: Bring Your Best Self To School Every Day
- The Critical Truths All Leaders Need To Know To Be Effective
- Start. Right. Now.: Building Culture And Leading Learning
- Stop. Right. Now.: 39 Stops To Making Schools Better
- Culture Of Excellence: Everyone Deserves To Be A Part Of Something Great
- Implementing Effective Change: Moving Beyond The Status Quo
- Hiring For Excellence: 8 Proven Stategies To Improve Your Hiring Practices
- Classroom Management: Inspiring All Students To Feel Connected Confident And Capable
- Connected Culture: What Connected Educators Do Differently"
- Written and published 4 books
- He won 2012 Iowa Secondary Principal of the Year."
- selected as one of three finalists for NASSP 2013 National Secondary Principal of the Year.
- Jimmy was invited to the White House to speak on the Future Ready Schools pledge.
- What Connected Educators Do Differently
- Start. Right.Now. - Teach and Lead for Excellence
- Culturize - Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes
- Stop. Right. Now. - 39 Stops to Making Schools Better