Lee Jenkins is an author, speaker and recognized authority in improving educational outcomes. He believes that implementing a growth mindset and celebrating progress are the keys to helping students learn more and retain their enthusiasm for school. Lee has spent 50 years in education.
Before founding LtoJ Consulting Services in 2003, he worked as a teacher, principal and school superintendent in the California School System and as a University professor. Lee has authored five books regarding continuous improvement in schools. The two most influential people supporting Lee’s work are W. Edwards Deming and John Hattie. Lee’s speaking career has taken him across the U.S., and onto Latin America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Lee holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Point Loma Nazarene University, a Masters of Education from San Jose State University and a Ph.D. from the Claremont Graduate University. He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with his wife Sandy. They share two sons and seven grandchildren.
- The Pain Train
- The Habits Inherited By Todays Educators Causing The Pain Train
- The Steps Necessary To Replcae Pain Trains With Multiple Hopes
- Educator for almost 50 years
- Written & published 5 books
- How to Create a Perfect School: Maintain Students Motivation and Love of Learning from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Optimize Your School: Its All About the Strategy
- Improving Student Learning: Applying Demings Quality Principles in Classrooms
- Permission to Forget
- From Systems Thinking to Systemic Action: 48 Key Questions to Guide the Journey