- Two practice tests that mirror ACT Aspire summative assessments
- 15 Technology-enhanced item types practice
- Hundreds of state standards aligned questions
- Teacher Portal: Track Student Progress, assign additional practice, recommend relevant learning resources such as apps and books
- Student Portal: Practice tests, online workbooks, apps, books, score reports etc.
- Individualized instruction using 21st Century tools and technology
- Standards-based Workbooks with questions on each topic
- Answer Keys with Detailed Explanations
- Two Practice Tests that mirror ACT Aspire
- Access to Teacher Portal
- Additional resources like educational videos, worksheets, apps, and more
English Language Arts
High-Quality learning program designed to help students master grade-level skills and prepare for the 2016-17 ACT Aspire Student Assessments. ACT Aspire will be the student accountability assessment administered in Arkansas, Alabama, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Wyoming for Grades 3 to 8 and will test students on both Math and English Language Arts.
Ask for a Demo