Help your students avoid summer academic slump!
Course Name: Lumos StepUp - Grade 3 Language Arts Literacy.
Practice key learning standards included in the Grade 3 Language Arts Literacy using links provided below. Students will get instant feedback along with diagnostic reports. Questions included in these free sample practice tests are rigorous and aligned with the College and Career Readiness (CCR) standards and Common Core State Standards (CCSS). These resources will help 3rd graders efficiently complete homework assignments and prepare for the formative and summative assessments.
Course Name: Lumos StepUp - 3rd Grade Language Arts Literacy
Lesson Name: Diagnostic Test
English Language Arts Worksheets and Workbook for Homework Help
- If want to answer all questions, check the Full-length Practice Test option.
- Each workbook is a collection of practice questions. You can increase or decrease the number of practice questions based on your needs.
- If you repeat the same workbook or test, you may see a different set of questions. The questions are selected in a random order from the database.
- You can use scrap paper to figure your answers.
- Cross out the answer choices that you know are wrong and choose from the answers that are remaining.
- Some questions refer to a graph, chart or other kind of picture. Answer the question after carefully reviewing all the information.